Friday, February 28, 2014

Online Business Ideas - Tips To Find A Profitable Idea Part 4



Online Business Ideas - Tips To Find A Profitable Idea
Online Business Ideas - Tips To Find A Profitable Idea Part 4 - Sowhat you need to do is setup a simple website that briefly explains your product and getsvisitors interested in taking action using what I call the Persuasion Formula. And I'llgo more into depth in this in a second, but for now lets keep going. And what you needto do is search the internet for free vouchers for advertisements where you can send clicksor traffic to your page. And what I would recommend is using something called PPC whichstands for pay per click and not CPM. Because you want to guarantee that people are visitingyour page and you want to make sure that people are actually clicking on your ad which initself is an indication that people are interested in whatever you have to sell.

Right now, orafter this Post if you prefer, go to Google and search for the following. Free googlead voucher or coupon, you can replace voucher with the term coupon. Free adcenter ad voucheror coupon. Free Facebook ad voucher or coupon. Free advertising.com ad voucher or coupon.And something that I do is I search for all these phrases in Google but I choose, I onlysearch within the past month. And you can do this by going to the left side of Googleafter you search. Click on search tools and it will give you a drop down box which isgoing to say give you different time periods to search. And I only search in the past monthmainly because these marketing promotions for different companies like Google or Adcenteror Facebook give away free coupons to advertise, these change all the time.

So it's best tojust search things that have been presented in the past month or past three months. Alright,what to do next. Remember our goal is to quickly, cheaply, and accurately test the validityof our idea. Doing the research and testing wrong is in my mind one of the things thatcontributes to a 95% plus failure rate amongst new internet companies. Obviously if you getoff on the wrong foot and you're selling something that nobody really wants or will pay for it'sreally hard to turn that into a viable long term business than can support you and yourfamily. So people that are massively success follow proven formulas. And some of them I'vementioned in this and some of them I go into detail into the free executive training thatI've created. And what I've done is I've put a lot time and effort into creating this workbookthat explains a lot of these things in detail.

It's really hard to go into too much depthin a short Youtube Post, so that's why I created the workbook. And here's what you'regoing to learn when you get inside. The persuasion formula, which is something that I mentionedbriefly, is an 8 step system for selling more stuff without being a sleezbag. And it's verysimple, even if you've never sold anything or you don't like selling. It's worked forme in the past and it works for many other people. It's been tested over time and itdelivers results. How to create a free website, even if you've never created one before andif you have absolutely no coding skills. I'm going to show you a place where you can createa free website and how to do it if you've never created a Wordpress site or createda blog.

If you've never done any of that, this is for you. I'm going to give you a listof proven internet business models which is a list of business niches, I shouldn't say business niches, but niches in general that consistently make people money. I'm also goingto give you a list of specific steps of what to do after you've found a winner, so I'mgoing to give you specific simple strategies for growing your business into an empire afteryou've found that winning idea, and I'm going to outline all the things that people do wrongwhen they're to trying to grow that business into something that's sustainable.
Business Plan Outline That Works Simple and Effective

No comments:

Post a Comment